Terms & Conditions
The accommodation is available subject to the following conditions:-
1. Guests are kindly requested to complete the booking form in full and return it by post or E-mail. Please provide details of the number of people within the party to ensure that the appropriate rooms are made ready and accessible on arrival.
2. A non-refundable deposit of £80 (eighty pounds) of the full rental is payable when booking unless the booking is made within six weeks of the holiday commencement date, when the full amount of the hire charge is payable. You may make provisional booking by telephone or by e-mail and once the dates have been agreed, this will be held for a maximum of 7 (seven) days. The balance is payable not later than six weeks before the holiday commencement date. If the balance is not received by the Owner by the due date, the deposit will be forfeited and the Owner reserves the right to re-let the accommodation.
3. Payment may be made either by Sterling cheque, Bank Transfer, or secure credit card payment over the Internet. For credit cards the "Pay Pal" system will be used and a 5% surcharge will be applicable to all credit card bookings. Cheques should be made payable to Mr J R M Newsome and sent to:-
3 Newton Way
Woolsthorpe by Colsterworth
Once booked, the Hirer is liable for the complete property rental costs. As such we strongly recommend that the Hirer takes out suitable holiday insurance to cover costs incurred by unexpected holiday cancellation.
4. Guests are requested to vacate the premises by 10am on the day of departure, to allow for cleaning of the house prior to the arrival of new visitors. New guests should provide an indication of their intended arrival time and are able to take occupation from 4pm onwards. Access to the property will normally be arranged by our local representative; - details will be sent to the party leader prior to departure.
5. The rental fee includes full use of the first floor and if specifically booked ground floor bedrooms, and additional lounge and bathroom, electricity, gas and heating. Guests may utilise the patio area, gardens and all facilities including television, dvd player, library, and wifi broadband. All linen will be provided including bedding, sheets and duvets though guests should bring their own towels for bathroom use. The integral garage and rear outbuildings are not accessible to clients.
6. Please note that the house is non-smoking throughout. A covered landing to the first floor entrance is available for external smoking.
7. Any breakages / damage etc should replaced/repaired like for like and/or will be chargeable at the Owner's discretion.
8. Guests are respectfully requested to comply with our Environmental Policy and recycle all appropriate items, as indicated at the home. The commune of Flers has a dedicated recycling area at the centre of the village to which recyclable objects should be taken.
9. The owners accept no responsibility for any injuries, theft, or damage to guests or their belongings during the course of their stay. We assume that you have made your own, adequate, insurance arrangements.
10. The Hirer shall use the accommodation strictly for private holiday occupation and this agreement shall not confer on the Hirer any security of tenure. The Hirer shall not do or allow to be done anything which may become a nuisance or annoyance to the occupiers/owners of neighbouring properties. The Hirer shall not allow any person or persons to sleep in or otherwise occupy the accommodation except as specified on the Booking Confirmation (maximum eight people).
11. Full details of the Terms and Conditions will also be supplied during the course of the booking procedures. We thank you for your understanding and attention in respect of the above mentioned requirements. We take this opportunity to wish you a pleasant and enjoyable stay at Dinnaken House, and look forward to you returning again.
With Kindest Regards, Rory